This hard-hitting Mike Tyson strain has the same impact as the professional athlete from the sport of boxing. Since this flower is named after the boxing champion who had some of the most powerful hits in all of boxing similarly when used excessively, this Indica named after him packs the same powerful punch. Although, if used in moderation Tyson OG is the perfect companion for a relaxing night or a lazy afternoon. While its THC levels can reach up to 27%, it is still versatile enough to accommodate all new cannabis users.
- Takes its time for Tyson to take effect as it creeps in until after its soothing high spreads all over the body
- It begins with a mild rush of euphoric relaxation to the mind and it also lifts the spirit to inspire happiness
- Through every inhale, the mellow Indica buzz intensifies a heaviness sets in and can be known to free the user of mental and physical tension before sending them off to dreamland
- Complimented perfectly when consumed during the evening as it has strong sedative effects
- This strain will snap your hunger into overdrive and get a serious craving for just about anything. That being said, it would be wise to keep some snacks on hand!
OG Tyson Flavors
- Tyson OG initially has flavors of diesel balanced by the sweetness of berries lingering in the palate
- Upon exhaling the smoke it’ll leave a somewhat spicy aftertaste similar to black pepper
- Retains overtones of diesel with hints of a sweet and skunky aroma
- When opening the buds this weed can be known to release an earthy aroma
Suggested Medical Uses:
- The exotic Tyson OG strain can be known to treat medicinal ailments like insomnia, lack of appetite, and pain
Most Commonly Asked Questions