How is Bubble Hash Made?
- Ice Water Extraction: The process of making bubble hash involves using ice water to separate the trichomes from the plant material. The cold water makes the trichomes brittle, allowing them to be easily separated from the plant material.
- Agitation: The cannabis plant material is placed in a series of mesh bags (often called “bubble bags”) with varying micron sizes and then submerged in ice water. The mixture is then agitated, either manually or with a machine, to break off the trichomes.
- Collection: As the mixture is agitated, the trichomes pass through the mesh bags and are collected at the bottom. The bags are then removed one by one, starting with the largest mesh size and working down to the smallest. Each bag will contain a different grade of hash, with the finest quality being in the smallest micron bag.
- Drying: The collected hash is then spread out and allowed to dry. Once dry, it can be pressed into blocks or stored as a loose powder.
Bubble Hash Usage Tips:
- Smoking with a pipe
- Adding to joints
- With a bong
- Storage: Store your Bubble Hash in a airtight container and cool place to maintain the terpenes quality.