Butterscotch Kush Strain
One of the tastiest strains on the menu, Butterscotch strain is aptly named for its sweet mouth-watering candy aroma. Don’t let the taste fool you though, it hits you like a ton of bricks and is great for relaxing after a long day. If you had a hard week and just need a way to unwind, Butterscotch is precisely what you need. This guy has full-bodied intense effects. Say goodbye to stress because this strain will make your mind fly high.
Butterscotch has a sweet aroma and will be a nice treat for anyone looking for both recreational and medical use. Its effects are a strong head buzz and also has a sedative effect in higher doses.
Butterscotch has THC levels that can reach up to 23%, making it a strong high for new users. this strain is perfect for anyone looking for a way to relax at the end of a long day. Butterscotch can cause waves of euphoria causing a wide smile for no apparent reason. Butterscotch’s mind buzz will help you stay focused, while still letting you maintain a nice relaxed state at the same time.
- Super tasty Indica strain that packs a punch
- Strong sedative effects that leave you relaxed, munching out and sleepy
- This mouth-watering strain has a sweet candy aroma
- After smoking this weed you’ll feel super relaxed
- The head-high is wonderfully euphoric
- Lose track of time with extreme focusing
- Helps you get those creative thoughts and ideas to flow in the brain
- It gives people that lazy Indica high with strong sedative effects
- Increases your appetite and makes you very hungry AKA the “munchies”
Butterscotch Strain Flavors
- Sweet and smooth similar to the butterscotch candy
- Slightly citrusy like a lemon or lime
- Hints of a floral or pine aroma
Suggested Medical Uses:
- Butterscotch is great for treating pain and stress. Especially for joint pain, chronic migraines, and any kind of discomfort around your spine.
- Anyone who suffers from muscle issues such as spasms may also benefit from the use of this soothing and relaxing strain.