- THC: 19-23%
- CBD: <1%
- GENETICS: Citral x Skunk #1
- FLAVORS x FRAGRANCE: Exotic, Citrus, Fruit, Herbal
- EFFECTS: Cerebral, Uplifting, Mellow
- SUGGESTED USAGE: Can be known for relieving pain, anxiety, depression, and stress
Citrus Skunk Strain
With a THC content that can reach up to 23%, this Citrus Skunk strain has been classified as a Hybrid. Additionally, the lineage of this flower is directly related to the parents’ Citral x Skunk #1. Meanwhile, this product has a compelling fruity and citrus scent that is potent and pleasant. In the end, you’ll find that the effects tend to hit heavy with its cerebral head high, mellow mood, and peacefully uplifting.
- Vibrant green in color that’s covered in tan brown hairs
- Fruit and citrus aromas that are extremely flavorful
- Sticky buds that can range in size from bulky to the size of a quarter
Firstly, the high that comes with this product can feel cerebral with a wonderful head high. Furthermore, the effects continue to uplifting and mood-enhancing that can make you feel happier. In addition, this medicinal plant can help to spark higher levels of creative thinking. Meanwhile, the flavors and aromas range from exotic fruit and citrus taste to a smooth and sweet scent. Sometimes, this flower can have hints of herbal and pungent aftertaste. In conclusion, citrus skunk can medically support anyone suffering from pain, nausea, depression, anxiety, and stress.