Forbidden Fruit Cannabis Strain
This extremely sweet and mind-blowing Forbidden Fruit strain is a Hybrid strain that comes from the two parents Cherry Pie and Tangie. This strain contains between 25-27% THC and should be taken lightly for beginners. For more experienced and novice smokers, enjoy this one to the fullest and leave a review of your first impressions.
Colors consist of dark orange hairs and lavender purple undertones with a clear coating of THC crystals on the outside. This product could be a one-hit-quit for you but at least it will taste smooth. Additionally, Forbidden Fruit does it all providing you with a clear-headed high and then fades to no burn-out.
When tasting, smelling, and smoking this strain you can really taste its flavor from the Cherry Pie because of the sour and sweet aftertaste. Additionally, you’ll notice subtle hints of mango, pine, or passionfruit are also included. Topped off with the exotic and tropical tasting Tangie strain. Making this a product that is highly sought after and desired by cannabis users.
Forbidden Fruit Gives a strong feeling of relaxation throughout the whole body and aids people in dealing with a lot of stress. With no discomfort or downside to this strain other than possibly making you tired, this product is a viable choice for anyone looking for something to smoke late at night.
- Dark orange hairs covered by a lavender purple and light green undertone
- Smokes smooth with a clean white ash
- Tastes like a tropical pineapple or grapefruit
Forbidden Weed Benefits
- Elevates your mood to feel happier
- Provides an uplifting and energetic body high
- Contains a fair amount of euphoria to help you relax
- Tastes like a tropical fruit similar to pineapple or grapefruit
- Bursting with fruit smells and citrus aromas
- Sweet berry aromas all around
- woody rounded with a nearly-tropical floweriness
- overall musky and darker toned
- very pungent smell
- chronic pain, stress, anxiety, and PTSD