- THC: 22-26%
- GENETICS: Mazar x Blueberry OG x Rare Dankness #2
- FLAVORS x FRAGRANCE: Sweet, Citrus, Herbal, & Peppery
- EFFECTS: Relaxing, Happy, Sleepy
- SUGGESTED USAGE: May help with insomnia, PTSD, anxiety, and pain.
Star Killer Strain
Welcoming the winner for best Hybrid flower (70% Indica/30% Sativa) for the 2016 Colorado Cannabis Cup we’re happy to provide you the Star Killer cannabis. Lineage from this weed is connected to the genetic crossing of Mazar x Blueberry OG and Rare Dankness #2. Additionally, the product of breeding those parent strains together resulted in this herbal, sweet, and slightly spicy aroma. Meanwhile, the effects can be known to creep up on you and allows you to experience generous amounts of relaxation, happiness, or tiredness.
- Firm and moderately large to small strawberry sized nugs
- An appealing shade of dark purple overtone with hints of amber-orange hairs
- Anyone dealing with uncomfortable pains can benefit greatly from the Star Killer strain
Helpful to anyone having difficulties sleeping at night. Uplifts your mood to make you feel happier than before. Can help ease the mind to feel calmer and less anxious. Initially, the taste is pungent and herbal. Hints of sweet and citrus are in the aftertaste. Spicy aroma is similar to pepper. Star Killer can be used for combating health conditions like insomnia, PTSD, anxiety, and pain.