What Is The Peaches And Cream Strain?
The Peaches and Cream hybrid is a Skunk phenotype with a flavor that lives up to its name. Though floral and citrus aroma of Peaches and Cream has a sweet fruity taste with an undertone with subtle spiciness. Its buds take on a soft pink-orange color during maturation with bright amber hairs bursting from pastel calyxes. Heady euphoria gives way to creativity and good moods, making this strain an excellent choice for focused tasks and unwinding after work.
About Peaches And Cream
one of our best for feeling like a 50:50 hybrid even though it’s an 80% sativa and one of our best for depression and being high while being totally focused, maximum upliftment & happiness, most similar to our Gelato 33! A very pleasant high that isn’t too “stoney-sleepy” or “spacey-euphoric” and yet feels as relaxed as being both of those. To get a good understanding of its effects go ahead and check out its parents because each took on their wisdom.
Peaches & Cream has eye-popping parents and each are award winning. An 80% sativa, a heavenly felt mix of ChemDawg, Super Silver Haze, Maui Wowie and Grape Kush which is a plethora of genetic goodness. Super Silver Haze is in nearly every single dispensary across North America but especially in Canada.
ChemDawg was one of the strongest strains ever out of California, Super Siler Haze has won awards and is oddly super popular, the old-timer Maui Wowie made a huge come back in the past 3 years and Grape Kush is another phenotype of Blueberry (cultivated by the madman DJ Short himself). With a THC range of 14-21%, this batch feels like it fell in that upper tier of cracking 20% THC, around 18-22%. This grew incredibly well making it dense, hairy, smelly and no leaf.
Peaches And Cream Effects
- Relaxing, almost indica care free feeling, this stuff will spruce the hell up out of your funk by vanishing you into a cloud and leaving you calm, uplifted and focused
- Not energizing through its cerebral effects so it won’t tire that way either. It does this making you by being smooth and calming
- Feel each of its parents in the high doing its own signature thing and it all mixes prefectly
- Grows like a quad, a light caking on the outside and it’s even more impressive inside
Peaches And Cream Flavours
- Peach-skunk-sweet listed online. It smells straight away like a sweetened-woodsy-skunk rounded off with a fruity-floweriness and is fairly pungent
- Not smelling outwardly like an actual peach, it smells more so like the skin from a peach instead of the fruit inside
- To get this effect put your nose inside a bag and then inhale. You’ll get a huge wift of that sweet air and you’ll see this “peach skin.”
- The taste can feel a bit resinous but the smokeability is high-high, burning and looking like a quad
Happy-relaxed-uplifted-focused-energetic is listed online and this feels happy-relaxed in equal amounts with the upliftment, focus and calming in equal amount. Not a very euphoric or cerebral feeling. This is that rainy day strain that would perfectly accompany any type of sadness or gloom.
Feels much like a straight cross of these genetics, into a seemingly 50:50 feeling hybrid that doesn’t sway to the indica side, nor a heavy cerebral, it’s just smack dab in the middle. It doesn’t induce euphoria but the other things, totally. It’s such a wonderfully relaxing and perfectly balanced hybrid.
It’s in the upper atmosphere of “relaxing” in its reserved body and yet it doesn’t change your thoughts, a few minutes after smoking it will put heaviness in your head but not the mind. Just a relaxing mood shift with a brightened visual.
Potency is just enough to please anybody and more than enough for anyone but a vet. Even a vet would love this – the calming feeling with some strains often go overlooked in place of outright potency. If it were more potent its effect profile would be warped to something completely different.
High-end hybrid-feels here but the potency of an actual 50:50 is not lessened but more reserved to “the sativa side”, even though the cerebral isn’t nuts. The taste can feel a bit resinous but the smokeability is high-high, burning and looking like a quad.
Suggested Medical Uses
Sociability, laughing, media, the moment you get home from work, wake n bake or working at home. Everything, even sleeping even though it doesn’t make you sleepy (it would stop intrusive thoughts and stress). Maybe not pain management because it’s an 80% sativa but I can’t see why not.
Not a couch-lock experience, it’s like a couch un-lock experience. Relaxing enough to hit the couch but functional enough to get up and go make a grilled cheese or hold a conversation etc. Last but at least we would say it’s hunger-inducing after its high dwindles at the 2 hour mark, however, some say it dwindles after 3+ hours.